Expired OkayFreedom VPN Premium - 1 Year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

kankaefe

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
abfa12bdc7fcba3b7f91e38c3f403dec.jpg

Grab it here: OkayFreedom Special [chip0617]
Merry xmas everyone!

D

Deleted member 2913

This is in German.
Is this available in English? I mean, after installing Will i be able to change the language to English?
Giveaway is in German, install & activate in English.........

Guess it leaks DNS..............tried DNS leak test & my country, DNS is there........
If I enable WebRTC then I have to enter captcha to browse the websites............so didn't try DNS leak test with it..........

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I have a license for this, but I must ask. Considering Opera Browser has a FREE VPN, how would the two compare? And considering someone mentioned earlier in this thread about DNS leaks with Okay Freedom or possibly not? I wonder how the two stack up by comparison?

Would this be better than Opera's FREE NO LIMIT VPN/FREE FOREVER from what I understand ?

A VPN is a VPN right? But if it leaks DNS then you can be tracked right? I'm not asking for any reason except to find out how the two compare because a 1 year license compared to a free forever should be discussed and known among the masses here.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I have used this but sometimes I have noticed that I get ads that are specific to my country. This means it was not changing the location properly.

JKozarac

Level 1
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
I uninstalled the software.

First of all, I don't like the installation process where I can't choose the desire installation location.
And the second, when I choose the British identity, the IP changed to England but BBC's web page recognized my real location.

kankaefe, thank you, but I'll pass this promo.

D

Deleted member 2913

Windscribe free is much better with good selection of servers/countries in free version..............

In previous months, there were quite a few 50GB monthly free Windscribe giveaway And I think 1 such giveaway was lifetime 50GB monthly free & not only for a year.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Windscribe free is much better with good selection of servers/countries in free version..............

In previous months, there were quite a few 50GB monthly free Windscribe giveaway And I think 1 such giveaway was lifetime 50GB monthly free & not only for a year.
I use Windscribe too with 50 GB code. 50 GB per month is more than enough for me now. I tried to use OkayFreedom with promotional code in the past but it never connected so uninstalled.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012

You make it wrong i guess... web designers are not stiupid you have to clear cookies/web data which is storaged befre you start use VPN casue they will spy your IP before and after... change

So when you enable VPN clear all brwoser data from this site or even all for be sure and than turn on browser with new fresh sesion.
Than page will think is your main own IP and you will be able to watch video.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Reactions: kankaefe

JKozarac

Level 1
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
You make it wrong i guess... web designers are not stiupid you have to clear cookies/web data which is storaged befre you start use VPN casue they will spy your IP before and after... change

So when you enable VPN clear all brwoser data from this site or even all for be sure and than turn on browser with new fresh sesion.
Than page will think is your main own IP and you will be able to watch video.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Quassar, yes, you're right. I've just cleaned BBC site cookies and after that VPN works like a charm. Thank you!

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
cuz if you dont start with clear sesion you just make leak your real IP/data pc so take care how you subwork with VPN

Good to know Thank you! This made me realize, a few extensions I use when not using a VPN in my browser that I should probably remove them or load my browser in a private mode where no extensions are used when using a VPN mode, because wouldn't those extensions be no different than cookies as far as leaking things?

But then again, I guess if you use Opera's SYNCING options using it's VPN turned on settings then you are in a sense leaking your Internet activities to them so nothing is private using Opera's VPN also I guess. Private VPN's while they block others, you also invite those providing the VPN. Doesn't matter if you LOG IN OR DON'T their SERVICES ARE 24/7 CONNECT TO WHATEVER YOU DO I SUSPECT!

SO LOOK : If you have to USE a BROWSER then using a VPN probably means parties involved in the creation of your browser or how it works will be able to see anything you do regardless of what browser it is I suspect, I mean after all, they want to know what works or does not, or perhaps want to simply have a broad range when it comes to finding out things the easy way on others by snooping their VPN. Just a thought. May not be true, and just an opinion.

Perhaps the best advice would be to not use your computer when it comes to important things, but the problem with that is that when you deal with people in business matters and other such activities they use the computers also and probably think they know it all because you are there dealing with them for things like trying to get a loan or bank account and or just trying to get a checking account or simple things along those lines.

Here's my thing with all this, I have a checking account and I pay an EXTRA 2.50 a month to get a PAPER COPY of my account, and it used to not cost me nothing. But they changed their policy, so I keep paying it. I think I'll cancel it this month. But the thing is they told me "You can create an ONLINE ACCOUNT AND NOT PAY ANYTHING", I don't like that idea. that's BS if you ask me. Done with them.

Just because everybody jumps off a bridge does not mean I should do so also per my last comments.

Whatever the case, these are my opinions and thoughts on the software and VPN's. I hope I am not violating any rules here because this is my favorite site on the internet. I staid on subject and I kept the topic about VPN's and give a review in my opinion of such things.

As for VPN's, why create them? Because : Somebody can pay a price to someone behind the scenes to buy a key to follow someones messages or activity I suspect.

Anyway those are my thoughts on the subject. VPN's are useless. IMO.

But staying off the Internet and keeping your private stuff TO YOURSELF is not!

Thanks for the Okay Freedom share, I have a license for this, but it's not freedom, it's just a tunnel that can collect information by someone others do not know and possibly information being sold when you really stop and think about the entire situation where VPN's GO. Never look a gift horse in the mouth and never use a VPN that you don't know who you are dealing with. JMO.........

My entire point is, LOOK : If you don't want it shared, don't share it over the internet in any way shape or form, email or browser or even HTTPS because anytime you use something where someone has control over the KEY to conversation you are held HOSTAGE to them when it comes to what you say, or do, or type or whatever over the internet.

I know a lot of people keep saying there is a super computer that can crack VPN's and spy on others, but here's the thing, most people say that it's not quite there yet, but I say that the public didn't know about the SR-71 Blackbird until 20 years after it was first introduced to the world or known that is.

Just my opinion on this subject an this VPN and VPN's in general.

Last edited:

SumG

Level 2
Verified
Apr 26, 2017
I have installed OkayFreedom VPN with their giveaway license and it is working perfectly for me as I just browse through torrent site for movies only as yts.ag and extrtorremt.cc (not possible to browse without VPN), but Windscribe is better for me.

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Giveaway its fine i jsut stay on VPN proton yet buti keep it as backup vpn

walidoos

Level 1
May 20, 2017
To be honest I tried so many VPN before and most of them slowed my computer down. But with OKay Freedom VPN it's an other case.
A very good offer
Thanks a lot

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.