Omnipotent Security Config

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Good update, Avast Hardening Mode to aggressive definitely proves that it is one of their top line components which can save any PC.

It is already almost tie up from respectable anti-exe counterparts.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Heyo, not sure if there's any conflict between AVAST and MBAM. Maybe consider removing one or the other and replace it with an anti-executable? Enable OS File Reputation, as it's a critical security component of Windows 10. Leave the rest for others, thanks for sharing. ;)
Based on using bnoth in conjunction for a few years Avast and MBAM don't cause conflicts.

Good configuration!

Reactions: Logethica and Noxx

Evandro

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 20, 2014
Soon I'll update all the security settings of my two notebooks and publish for you to see everyone!

O

Omnipotent

Thread author
Added:
Windows Defender
Zemana Anti Malware (Premium 400 days)
McShield
Shadow Defender (Giveaway Edition)

Removed:

Avast Free

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
IMO SecureAPlus, MBAE, and Unchecky aren't really needed with the protection you have. Maybe sticking with Zemana and HMP for scanning instead of the other software as well. Looks really good though. :)

O

Omnipotent

Thread author
IMO SecureAPlus, MBAE, and Unchecky aren't really needed with the protection you have. Maybe sticking with Zemana and HMP for scanning instead of the other software as well. Looks really good though. :)
Yeah aha, i used to have a security paranoid personality, i'm gonna test these software's out, let's see how it goes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.