OnePlus 5 features leaked

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
There are emerging and current Chinese phone manufacturers that can compete with higher end market devices, for a lot cheaper.

If the price fits your budget, get one.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I really don't like when they say it's "leaked". Those specs/features are in no way leaked. Those are intentionally revealed to the public!

Anyway, OnePlus is already one of the more popular alternative phones here in our country. It's always good that others are gaining popularity. In this way, maybe Samsung and Apple will reduce the pricing of their flagship phones. :D

vemn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Feb 11, 2017
There are emerging and current Chinese phone manufacturers that can compete with higher end market devices, for a lot cheaper.

If the price fits your budget, get one.
Yeah ok I'm so gona get one... but hmmm.... maybe Nokia lol

Reactions: Wave and ZeroDay

vemn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Feb 11, 2017
I really don't like when they say it's "leaked". Those specs/features are in no way leaked. Those are intentionally revealed to the public!

Anyway, OnePlus is already one of the more popular alternative phones here in our country. It's always good that others are gaining popularity. In this way, maybe Samsung and Apple will reduce the pricing of their flagship phones. :D
I guessed it's a plannned "leaked" together with Nokia's news... marketing competition...

Reactions: Wave and ZeroDay

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
it's a camera phone.
the company has released few models. So expect something to not function properly because they don't have experience.

Reactions: Wave and vemn

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I guessed it's a plannned "leaked" together with Nokia's news... marketing competition...
Yeah, I certainly don't doubt that saying it's "leaked" is a marketing tactic. I hate it because the leakage certainly isn't true, and it just gets on my nerves. If it is truly leaked, OnePlus could file a complaint for the person who immaturely revealed the specs of the next flagship phone, which might destroy their integrity when the actual release would be inferior. But they wouldn't complain because it is them that intentionally revealed the specs. So, in short, it is not leaked. :D

But as long as competition lives and prospers, I'll be happy. I just want phones, especially flagship ones, to not be "overpriced". :D

vemn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Feb 11, 2017
Yeah, I certainly don't doubt that saying it's "leaked" is a marketing tactic. I hate it because the leakage certainly isn't true, and it just gets on my nerves. If it is truly leaked, OnePlus could file a complaint for the person who immaturely revealed the specs of the next flagship phone, which might destroy their integrity when the actual release would be inferior. But they wouldn't complain because it is them that intentionally revealed the specs. So, in short, it is not leaked. :D

But as long as competition lives and prospers, I'll be happy. I just want phones, especially flagship ones, to not be "overpriced". :D

Nahzzzz...OnePlus won't sue ppl. They are more than happy to see this news excites ppl like.... erm...me. Hahaha

Reactions: XhenEd

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Nahzzzz...OnePlus won't sue ppl. They are more than happy to see this news excites ppl like.... erm...me. Hahaha
How can they sue themselves, in the first place? :D
"I'll sue myself for leaking this information!" :D

RicharDooM

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2016
OnePlus is a serious competitor on the market right now, and in a few years I don't doubt they'll be on the top. Samsung did a grat job with Note 7 xD One more like that and Huawei for instance will take over thair place.
There are more GREAT Chinese phone makers that are slowly gaining respect on the market like Meizu and Xiaomi. Even ZTE stepped up their game and now has Axon which is an amazing phone for the price range.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.