Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
Release Notes:

Emsisoft Online Armor 6.0.0.1712 Beta (with Beta updates enabled):

Added Windows 8 support.
Removed the time consuming safety check wizard after installation. Checks are now done in realtime.
Improved installation time.
Reduced the number of unneeded alerts when third party software is updated.
Improved Chrome & Sandboxie compatibility.
Several minor bugfixes.
Added Polish translation.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
ZeroDay said:
Release Notes:

Emsisoft Online Armor 6.0.0.1712 Beta (with Beta updates enabled):

Added Windows 8 support.
Removed the time consuming safety check wizard after installation. Checks are now done in realtime.
Improved installation time.
Reduced the number of unneeded alerts when third party software is updated.
Improved Chrome & Sandboxie compatibility.
Several minor bugfixes.
Added Polish translation.

i can tell since i did many cleans installation for the closed-betas tests , the simpler installation changed all :D

m8Wfj.jpg

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
hmm i thought Emsisoft would be integrating OAF and EAM into one product,or am i mistaken ?

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
arsenaloyal said:
hmm i thought Emsisoft would be integrating OAF and EAM into one product,or am i mistaken ?

no

The offical end of product lifecycle of the Online Armor ++ edition (only the ++ edition) will be December 31, 2012.

After that it's required to switch to Emsisoft Internet Security Pack (Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Online Armor Firewall) in order to get the same protection level as with Online Armor ++. Switching to the Internet Security Pack is free for all paid Online Armor ++ licenses. Just send us an email with your license key and ask for new license keys.

source

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
When OA6 releases I will be using my EMSI Internet Security license for sure.
Looks like this will be out before CIS6 anyway :)
Hope Emsi marry the two products with same version numbers at least, EAM7 and OAP6 don't quite match :)

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
is action center issue when emsisoft and online armor used together fixed on version 6??????

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
seems to be fixed. i don't have the bug anymore.

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
Finally they removed the safety check wizard.

@Umbra

Have they improved the boot-time also?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
bitbizket said:
Finally they removed the safety check wizard.

yes it is replaced by a security catalog scan of Windows and an autorun scan

@Umbra: Have they improved the boot-time also?

it seems faster (during the tests they asked us to report it with each new build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.