Status
Not open for further replies.

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
I honestly do not think that Qihu (as a company) can attempt to cause its users any harm, despite the awkward privacy policy.

In fact, like other members suggested, the EULA/Privacy Policy of other services/products presents equally noticeable "privacy concerns". This does not imply any sort of serious threat towards one's privacy, of course.

I believe you can safely use 360TS without having to worry about them hijacking your online transactions. :p

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
If you read the first sentence to the last sentence of the EULA for any software, am pretty sure you will not be using any one cauz of being paranoid. :D

Agree 2 :)

Same goes for Facebook, Google (Youtube, VirusTotal, GMail...), M$ products...
I trust Q360 TS for online banking, though I'll never run any unknown file on this laptop. My testing PC is the only I run those files - protected by ShadowDefender. Q360 flags most dangerous files though. Really happy with this AV (especially with the detection cloud only!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.