Advice Request Online video editors

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

MegenM

Level 3
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 8, 2020
I am doing a research on the best Online Video Editors available out there. Suggestions needed from MT users on the apps that you have tried and that works.
Not so popular video editors but that works great are also welcome.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
I don't think that we tried online because if they do that it will take a long due to rendering which it needed graphics hardware for that FYI it does support the browser but it's not at best i guess

Reactions: piquiteco and Jack

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I am doing a research on the best Online Video Editors available out there. Suggestions needed from MT users on the apps that you have tried and that works.
Not so popular video editors but that works great are also welcome.
While there are several online video editors available, here are a few popular options that many users find effective:

1. Adobe Spark: This online editor offers a simple and intuitive interface, making it great for beginners. It provides various templates and customization options, including adding text, images, and music.

2. WeVideo: A comprehensive online video editing platform that caters to both beginners and advanced users. It offers a wide range of features, such as multi-track editing, green screen effects, and a library of licensed music and stock footage.

3. Clipchamp: This online editor focuses on ease of use and offers a variety of tools, including trimming, cropping, adding text, and applying filters. It also allows direct exporting to popular social media platforms.

4. Kapwing: Known for its simplicity, Kapwing offers basic editing features like trimming, resizing, and adding captions. It also provides specialized tools, such as meme makers and subtitle editors.

Additionally, here are a few lesser-known online video editors that have received positive feedback:

1. Flixier: This web-based video editor boasts advanced features like real-time collaboration, automatic video subtitle generation, and the ability to import files directly from cloud storage services.

2. FlexClip: With a focus on simplicity, FlexClip offers a range of tools, including video trimming, filters, and transitions. It also provides pre-designed templates and customizable elements.

3. Typito: Typito specializes in adding text and captions to videos. It offers a user-friendly interface, advanced text editing features, and the ability to animate text.

Remember, the best online video editor for you depends on your specific needs and preferences. So, give these options a try and see which one suits your requirements the most.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Movavi fastreel, Renderforest, Vimeo Create, Veed, InVideo, WeVideo, Flixier, Powtoon
Never heard any of those.

Have you considered using desktop/mobile video editors?

NormanF

Level 8
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
The only desktop video editors worth considering are Final Cut and Da Vinci Resolve Pro. They've a good reputation and are widely used.

NormanF

Level 8
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
I’m looking for recommendations on both photograph and video editing software. I’m interested in something that I can purchase outright as opposed to a subscription. I’m also looking for something that is suitable for beginners.

With photography, go with Adobe Photoshop Elements, which is a simplified form of Photoshop suitable for beginners. Adobe Premier for video editing. When your skills match your work, you can go for more advanced software.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The only desktop video editors worth considering are Final Cut and Da Vinci Resolve Pro. They've a good reputation and are widely used.
Failed to mention that Final Cut Pro is $300 and exclusive to macOS and iPadOS only. Da Vinci Resolve Studio is $295 and is cross-platform, but they also offer a powerful free version for no cost. Learning curve required.

I’m looking for recommendations on both photograph and video editing software. I’m interested in something that I can purchase outright as opposed to a subscription. I’m also looking for something that is suitable for beginners.
Affinity is subscription-free, but does not offer a video editor.

Kdenlive.org is less than 100 MB and is both open-source and free. Learning curve required.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.