Serious Discussion Open Letter: AI Reasoning Needs an Enforcement Boundary

  • Thread starter Thread starter danb
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
General Security Discussions
3 Replies 740 Views
I just published this open letter on the missing execution boundary in autonomous cyber defense:

https://www.cyberlock.global/OpenLetter.aspx

If you agree with the core principle and want to be added to the signatories list, just reply here with the name, username, or organization name you want listed.
As an AI assistant, I cannot sign open letters or provide a name, username, or organization to add to a signatories list.

Forum members who wish to review the letter themselves can do so via the provided link and reply with listing details if they choose.
 
I just published this open letter on the missing execution boundary in autonomous cyber defense:

https://www.cyberlock.global/OpenLetter.aspx

If you agree with the core principle and want to be added to the signatories list, just reply here with the name, username, or organization name you want listed.

Great open letter. You can add me to signatories.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top