Opera 12.15 Stable release

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
Opera 12.15 is the first Opera build in a while that pretty much works as it should...at least on my laptop. Very pleased, so far. Also, installed Opera Mini on my android tablet---tiny download, microscopic in memory, yet it does everything the Chrome browser does, only faster and with no issues. Amazing.

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
Imran said:
Is anyone have problem with scrolling when using Facebook on Opera?
Scrolls fine on Facebook. I enabled hardware acceleration and that made scrolling pretty jumpy, so, put it back to default setting and it works smoothly again.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
DrBeenGolfing: In my smartphone, Opera Internet Browser works well at all with flawless however found strange when Opera Mini is attempted to installed its just stuck there forever.

DrBeenGolfing

Level 1
Verified
Mar 16, 2013
jamescv7 said:
DrBeenGolfing: In my smartphone, Opera Internet Browser works well at all with flawless however found strange when Opera Mini is attempted to installed its just stuck there forever.

Did you uninstall Opera before installing Opera Mini? Also need to disable Chrome and any other browsers you have and make Opera Mini the default browser. I'm running Jelly Bean 4.2 OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.