Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016

yitworths

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
& I'm using opera beta latest version, which is 53.0.2907.31. & chromium version is 66.0.3359.117. Now, if beta stream lags behind d stable stream,should one consider that as beta?

Opera dev & stable version updates in correct tandem. how come just beta gets messed up?

Does anyone else use opera beta?

Attachments

• About Opera - Opera.png
    About Opera - Opera.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 377

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I did a long time and also the Dev version but jumped off because it always gave me headache when they started to crash etc. The stable version that now is 53.0.2907.57 and Chrome/66.0.3359.170 been nothing but joy so far at least on my machines.

Reactions: Weebarra

yitworths

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
I do have 3 of those. Stable one is used,or better to say,occupied by my sister. So I don't have any chance to get d stable one. Dev one is unstable & wobbly, that's why I use beta more often. but that wasn't my point... don't get me wrong... but it really is bugging me how beta is lagging behind d stable one. I mean then what's d purpose of beta version.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Hope you get an answer and please reply back here so we know what they sayed. (y)

Reactions: Weebarra

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I already done what leocg suggest but that decision was made because I simply got tired reinstall after constant crashes and certain settings got deleted. Still your correct and they actually admit it or at least the staff on there forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.