Opera 62.0.3331.116 Stable update

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
This is a new Opera Stable version, based on chromium 75.0.3770.142.

Known issues:

No update for macOS.

Full changelog:
  • CHR-7498 Update chromium on desktop-stable-75-3331 to 75.0.3770.142
  • DNA-78224 Sidebar buttons for internal pages not working on internal pages
  • DNA-78291 [Mac] Unable to move detached developer tool window
  • DNA-78385 [MacOS] Pinned communicators are not visible in full-screen mode
  • DNA-78502 Reload page button on toolbar doesn’t work on Mac
  • DNA-79274 No warning notification on quitting Opera with multiple tabs open after update
  • DNA-79753 Bookmark manager doesn’t open in private mode
  • DNA-79882 Control search box styling dynamically
  • DNA-80009 Use lowercase for search country matching

Installation links:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Good questions, but for me personal I don't use Chrome so can't say. Good? Yes very good IMO ( the stable version! ) unless one start talk about the Chinese bogeyman. Here on MT, Opera was actually a runner up in polls before they sold it and I understand people left. I never switched probably one reason is that the development team is still in Europe.

Last edited:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I keep ending up with...109 not 116 - Tried the download a few times & from main site. I'll have to wait I think - Opera is almost perfect, a few different colour themes would be nice apart from the two: Extra brilliant white with extra brilliant white+ OR Black - The Chrome Classics are nice such as blue. That aside & a few quirks it's faultless.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I keep ending up with...109 not 116 - Tried the download a few times & from main site. I'll have to wait I think - Opera is almost perfect, a few different colour themes would be nice apart from the two: Extra brilliant white with extra brilliant white+ OR Black - The Chrome Classics are nice such as blue. That aside & a few quirks it's faultless.
You can always download the latest installer from here:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.