Opera 65.0.3454.0 developer update

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hi there,

Here’s a new Opera developer update with some crash fixes, improvements and new translations. Chromium is updated to version 78.0.3904.9.

To see all the improvements we’ve been working on, you can follow this link for a detailed list.

Installation links:

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
I have gone throught several browsers due firefox & google chrome are removing EV certificates from https bar, and adding so called bubble under the paddlock wich is showing sertificate of site in future

But gladly i found out after trying google chrome canary, vivaldi beta, firefox 70+ , brave nightly, edge canary and none of them had either :/flag or option to have EV certificate to show up....

But then i installed opera dev and found out that Opera dev has the CERTIFICATE still

evcertificatev33333333333.png

I do realise the opera is 1 version behind but im keeping eye on next dev release to see if this cert still exist

Probs many typos in this post, gotta go fishing >

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.