Outlook Express Address Book problem !!!

Discussion in 'General Apps' started by EdwardFerg12, Sep 12, 2015.

1. EdwardFerg12

EdwardFerg12 New Member

Sep 12, 2015

I once installed IE10 on a WinXPSP3, and I used the Outlook express to send e-mails.
    I also kept all of my contacts in the Outlook's Express Address Book.

Now, I Uninstalled the IE10 to the Previous Version (IE9) and when I opened my outlook express I coudn't see my address book.
    I have there more then 300 emails I need.

Is it gone ??? Can I save it?

Similar Threads Forum Date
SOLVED Have Lost Dozens Of Outlook Express E-mails. What Do I Do? Apps - Questions & Help Dec 24, 2013
Anyone using an Outlook OST to PST converter ? Backup, Sync and Encryption Today at 12:38 PM
Outlook refresh every 1 second Office and Communications Feb 10, 2018
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.