App Review Outpost Security 7.5 RC1 Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashke

Level 1
Feb 3, 2012
I think that better option is to buy Outpost Firewall Pro and antivirus from some other company instead of using this Security. Or at least I am gonna do that. :)

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
Dashke said:
I think that better option is to buy Outpost Firewall Pro and antivirus from some other company instead of using this Security. Or at least I am gonna do that. :)

why not use comodo instead or any other security suite ;)

Dashke

Level 1
Feb 3, 2012
House_maniac said:
Dashke said:

Personally, I don't like Comodo that much(I am not saying that it's bad, just I can't get used to it). :/ I am using OSSS on my computer and Agnitum Outpost on others.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
Dashke said:
House_maniac said:
Dashke said:

Personally, I don't like Comodo that much(I am not saying that it's bad, just I can't get used to it). :/ I am using OSSS on my computer and Agnitum Outpost on others.
ok as long as you get something which suits your need ;)

V

Vextor

Personally, Outpost is a good piece of software but it needs a lot of work. It hasn't got a decent HIPS (as far as I know) and it lacks good signatures. I will personally not use this, as it still needs some work and needs to finally get finished before you look at this a permanent antivirus option.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Far too chatty for my liking, and for novice users would be an absolute nightmare :)
I loved Outpost 1.0 firewall when i first used their products, but now far too bloated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.