Expired Outpost Security Suite Pro ver. 9.1 - 1 year license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emy12

Level 1
Dec 22, 2011
It worked for me. When I got the license and used it, said that it's expired, but after restart shows 366 days left :)

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Free 1 Year Serial License Key of Outpost Security Suite Pro 9.1

Outpost Security Suite Pro normally costs around $40 per Single serial key with 1-Year of updates and support. But as part of the developer’s giveaway promotion, you can now get a one year fully functional serial number / license key of Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 for free. The serial key got from this promo should also work with Outpost Firewall pro as well.

To grab your free one year serial key:

1, Visit the giveaway page1 English: Promo Page 1 | Promo Page 2 (Page in Russian, use Google Translate if needed), and completed with the required details.

Enter Promo Code as: EG897-U6FV4-8CCG8-GWS44-AXT2F

IMPORTANT: When inserting the promo code please check that there are no blank spaces inserted by accident in front or behind the data.

1.gif
taking care of your security
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

1.gif

Registration of WindowsDeal.com visitors
1. Promotion Code: - - - -
2. Your Full Name (to be used for the registration information):
3. Your email (for getting the registration key):
4. Subscribe:
Agnitum Newsletter
3, You can download Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 installers from links given below.

4, Install and active full version with received serial key. NOTE: The serial key is Very Long & you must Copy the Entire key Including Any + // =

jen900

Level 4
Verified
Aug 24, 2014

Outpost Security Suite Pro normally costs around $40 per Single serial key with 1-Year of updates and support. But as part of the developer’s giveaway promotion, you can now get a one year fully functional serial number / license key of Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 for free. The serial key got from this promo should also work with Outpost Firewall pro as well.

1, Visit the giveaway page1 English: Promo Page 1 | Promo Page 2 (Page in Russian, use Google Translate if needed), and completed with the required details.

IMPORTANT: When inserting the promo code please check that there are no blank spaces inserted by accident in front or behind the data.

3, You can download Outpost Security Suite Pro 9 installers from links given below.

4, Install and active full version with received serial key. NOTE: The serial key is Very Long & you must Copy the Entire key Including Any + // =
The promo key is invalid

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
thank you very much for promo i got my licenese!

Reactions: sid_16

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014

Thank you very much 4 the English link and serial. It is necessary to activate soon or anytime?

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Thank you very much 4 the English link and serial. It is necessary to activate soon or anytime?
The activation date starts from the day you get the serial. And to my knowledge you can use it any day, but the key will count from the day you get the serial.

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Out of curiosity...how does Outpost Security Suite Pro compare to the latest version of CiS? ( Things like protection level...memory use? Not that memory matters but still. )

bobajob

Aug 27, 2014
Out of curiosity...how does Outpost Security Suite Pro compare to the latest version of CiS? ( Things like protection level...memory use? Not that memory matters but still. )

Had Csi on a couple of Client HP i7's 6gb [bearing in mind the actual core software has not been updated since april afaik] and it was very slow compared to both OSSP & Webroot Complete...

That said, got this threads version of OSSP yesterday and ran it on a 5tb drive, which we had run WRC on the day before yesterday..

CSi - so slow did not bother waiting for any results to compare it to!

WEC - full version with the "remove crap optimizer option" - 49 virus|trojan|injectors|scumware|malware objects to delete

OSSP - this threads version - found 254 virus|trojan|injectors|scumware|malware objects to delete

Only one 5tb drive but WRC missed 400%+ of the crap, that OSSP found?

As for memory use, WRC is lower than OSSP, but also a lot depends on how the laptop|server|vps|desktop is setup EG: if you are running Win 8.1 / Win 7 "as is" everything you do will be as slow as a snail anyway, few tweaks here and there and these softs scan and run like lightening!

^^^^^

Promo [russian] still works fine, have not tried the uk promo link yet..

screenshot_119.png

Reactions: Morro
ا

الشمس

1. outpost security suite pro blocks checking for windows updates...disable protection & update checks work.

2. outpost security suite pro does not allow driver downloads from the dell site...disable protection to download.

i have never seen any anti-virus do that in my experience...have uninstalled outpost security suite pro permanently.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

1. outpost security suite pro blocks checking for windows updates...disable protection & update checks work.

2. outpost security suite pro does not allow driver downloads from the dell site...disable protection to download.

i have never seen any anti-virus do that in my experience...have uninstalled outpost security suite pro permanently.
You can make exceptions for these so you do not have to disable your protection.

ا

الشمس

@exterminator20,

but of course you can make exceptions but think of it from the point of view of a non-tech savvy person a.k.a. a

noob. i installed outpost security suite pro on a laptop & the owner blamed me for not getting windows updates.

by default no anti-virus i have tried / used has ever blocked windows updates...namely :

avast, avg, avira, bit defender, mcafee, norman, kaspersky, symantec norton, trend micro, webroot etc.

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
You should report your feedback to them, who knows it might be a bug that some more are experiencing.

ا

الشمس

You should report your feedback to them, who knows it might be a bug that some more are experiencing.

if i am not wrong, i think malware tips does send feedback to software companies.

i am sure the guys at outpost security suite pro do read / visit posts on a well known site like malware tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.