Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
largeImg.png

Screenshots

Mantra is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for students, penetration testers, web application developers,security professionals etc. It is portable, ready-to-run, compact and follows the true spirit of free and open source software.

Mantra is lite, flexible, portable and user friendly with a nice graphical user interface. You can carry it in memory cards, flash drives, CD/DVDs, etc. It can be run natively on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. It can also be installed on to your system within minutes. Mantra is absolutely free of cost and takes no time for you to set up.

Download for Windows
Download for Linux
Download for Macintosh

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I downloaded OWASP Mantra on Chromium, the BEST browser ever! PORTABLE.

Link to download this Wind Wheel version of OWASP Mantra : http://www.getmantra.com/mantra-on-chromium.html

On HTML5 test: http://html5test.com/ - it has 384 Points and 9 bonus Points ..

Sandboxed iframe: YES!

Mantra on Chromium:
■ Free.
■ Built on Chromium.
■ Available in 3 languages.
■ Comes with a great set of tools.

THIS browser is on the move.

.. so I wish you many moc.exe processes ..;) - and BING on start page ..;)

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
.. but I see some problems in this version built on Chromium v18.0.997.0 :

* No Ad blocker and Pop-up blocker ?

* No Adobe Flash Player recognition from my Windows ?

* No 'Add Bookmark' possibility with right click on the page ?

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
so a more featured dragon/ice dragon? downloading chromium ver now, gonna test it out.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I tried the Firefox version and I wasn't impressed.
Missing Adblock Plus and NoScript extensions and having a bunch of extensions that most users would never use is not a good idea.

Most of the extras can be included by adding your own extensions.
I rather make my own custom browser and only include the extension that I use.

It seems if they wanted to make a secure browser Adblock Plus and NoScript extensions should have been first priority. It is also missing many features of Firefox.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.