Ozark, Missouri Bunker Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
The owner, 60-year-old Steven T. Huff, used to own a company that makes software for military and intelligence agencies, further fueling speculation about the complex’s use. According to him, it’s just a large second home.

Huge Green Environment Pensmore Mansion Ozark Mountains Missouri

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-is-the-72000-sq-ft-eco-mansion-going-up-in-the-ozark-mountains-but-why/

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I am not saying this guy is sinister (Steven Huff). I do believe some real funk is getting ready to go down though, and through old channels, HE KNOWS IT.

Z

ZeroDay

ZOU1 said:
I am not saying this guy is sinister (Steven Huff). I do believe some real funk is getting ready to go down though, and through old channels, HE KNOWS IT.

I agree things are coming to a head all over the world.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I agree things are coming to a head all over the world.

It is quite disturbing. Very few people around the world realize how dire our situation is around the globe. Dependency on dilapidated infrastructures by billions is a lot of the problem. Communism and quasi communism just adds to the potential misery and downfall of prosperity, and then stability crumbles in our hands.
The United States used to raise the bar. Now we are headed for rolling blackouts and lines at the pumps, followed by excruciating inflation. Then there is the illegal immigrant problem, but it is academic, as future immigrants will be allowed in with little screening and no major requirements. Then new legal immigration to come is going to be much more detrimental than illegal immigration could ever dream of being.
I expect us to nationalize gold and silver in the next couple of years. The 2nd Amendment is going to be toast soon. We won't allow extraction and refining to take place at levels we need. Our government is punishing the people that are busting their butts and risking millions to make this country wealthy again by mining gold; even in the light of a very overvalued, soon to be worthless, greenback.
That is just a drop in the ocean.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Well however you interpret it one thing is for sure, it is one nice crib

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
it is one nice crib

Absolutely. The view is amazing. They also think that there is a vast network of tunnels/caves below that structure; he can have a mushroom farm that will make the mushroom farmers in PA blush. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.