New Update Page Blocker - New Tab Blocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Awesome Page Blocker (= New Tab blocker ..)
Block new tabs or windows from opening when it is turned on.

Extremely effective threat prevention wall!

When this extension is turned on, it will block the opening of new tabs or new windows, especially those that are not intended by the user, and those that led to unwanted advertisements (and viruses, and ransomware!..). This will reduce the annoyance of having to find and close the new tab or window that is opened, especially when a new window is opened on the bottom right corner of your screen.

When this extension is turned off, browser actions resume to normal, new tabs are allowed, new windows are allowed.

- so no more viruses by new tab entrance, door ...
- block JS redirects too ..
- test link on rapidtables.com: Javascript redirect URL - and click on "Javascript redirect test" ..
Another redirect test - on zeering.in Redirect Page: Zeering.in - Share your Code in Jquery, Javascript, CSS and AngularJS
- your bookmarks working too ...
- block external links (those that use new tab page) from your downloaded pages
- and you're Protected From External Dangers!
:) - if you wish.

- the OFF/ON button can be clicked at any moment. OFF mode: button is red, ON mode: button is green.

VERY useful extension, you don't need the other defenses, I guess..
This doesn't mean you no longer need MalwareTips, far from it!

Version: 1.0.2
Updated: August 25, 2017
Size: 47.18KiB

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Untick in Chrome (or Slimjet etc) Settings: "Disable reading from HTML5 canvas" anti-fingerprint feature
[- use ScriptSafe for this purpose, in options you have in the Fingerprint Protection section many anti-fingerprint features.]

- if not, no possibility to turn ON Page Blocker ..

PS
On Chrome Web Store, to search Page Blocker, put the words together in the search box, search with 'pageblocker'

Last edited:
Reactions: tonibalas and AtlBo

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Added in the first post:

- block JS redirects too ..
- test link on rapidtables.com: Javascript redirect URL - and click on "Javascript redirect test" button at the bottom ..
Another redirect test - on zeering.in Redirect Page: Zeering.in - Share your Code in Jquery, Javascript, CSS and AngularJS

Could someone test it with malware, ransomware, please? ..

Question: Is it possible? .. malware could it change (close etc) the extensions in the browser, if this extension is ON, please?

Reactions: tonibalas

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
haha, tonibalas , many extensions sure, but each one is distinctive, different ..
- great that they become indispensable for you, then my work would not be lost, my time wouldn't be wasted, thanks!

How to behave your browsers for now, please? continues this

Could someone test it with malware, ransomware, please? ..

Question: Is it possible? .. malware could it change (close etc) the extensions in the browser, if this extension is ON, please?

My cat's hungry and so am I, so sorry, I'm leaving for now..:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.