Status
Not open for further replies.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Pale Moon or Waterfox.

Which internet browser, based on Firefox, from these browsers You prefer and why?

I like both browsers but I prefer Pale Moon 64-bit. Because it after update uses less RAM than Waterfox and Nightly UX.

Pale Moon is my default browser.

And I prefer Pale Moon because I have in my computer Firefox Nightly UX, Waterfox and Firefox stable (I test it) and when I turn on these browsers I must select user Profile.

Which internet browsers from Pale Moon and Waterfox You prefer and why?

On this forum I use Nightly UX, because I use in this browser English spell checker. ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Never really use any of these, but if I had to choose mine would be WaterFox.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I agree with Littlebits.

Where does CometBird come from?

CometBird is developed from the source codes of Mozilla FireFox and also follow the source code license of Mozilla.
FireFox is a fast, powerful and full-featured web browser which is an open source program. By using the FireFox codes (exactly the same except some logo pictures) and carefully selected addons, we make CometBird stable and easy to use.
Thus, any improvement and bugfix of the source code should go to the Develop Center of Mozilla Firefox.

Sorry for OFF topic.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
waterfox.jpg

Because I found it better when I performed tests of the two.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Littlebits, I also know CometBird and I use this browser to test Firefox extensions.

MrXidus, cool photo. :)

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I find Waterfox to be better than Pale Moon since Waterfox contains all the features that the standard Firefox Build has while Pale Moon doesn't. Also Waterfox sports a more familiar interface than Pale Moon which is a plus.

D

Deleted member 178

Just reusing waterfox, work better than last time i used it.

V

Vextor

Waterfox, it has full support for X64 and Mozilla directly supports it as well.
Pale Moon is good, but since I tried WaterFox I never looked back. In my opinion, try both. See what you like, then decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.