Expired Panda 2013 - 13 month license giveaway [Expired]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
RE: Panda 2013 - 13 month license giveaway

Janys said:
PM Sent !
Thanks for this giveaway !
Pbust clearly stated that fresh users are banned from this giveaway. Sorry.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Pm, sent :D
Thanks Pbust!

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011

PM sent! Say thanks to Panda for me! Thanks to you to! :)

F

ForgottenSeer 2375

PM send, merci

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011

@asrielrusdyawan, yunex989, GhostFree, zeus
Sorry but none of you qualify for a license. Plus, all threads you replied to were for giveaways. I hope you see this message so that you don't end up waiting for a reply.

S

starchild76

Tobi said:
Sorry but none of you qualify for a license. Plus, all threads you replied to were for giveaways. I hope you see this message so that you don't end up waiting for a reply.

I have requested a license to , hope that I can get one :)

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011

sushiman said:
I'm sure you will, sushiman. :cool:

D

Deleted member 178

sushiman said:
Tobi said:

Surely, there is a huge difference between your number of post (61) and kudos (means you actively participate in the forum) and those of the other participants (less than 5, even 0 or 1 post)

pbust

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 4, 2012

@McLovin, cannot send you your license. Says you have PM disabled or have to be in buddy list. Please PM when you have that fixed or send me another way to contact you.

pbust

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 4, 2012

OK offer expired, no more keys left ;(

Thanks for the overwhelming response. Unfortunately I had to leave some members with low post and kudos counts out so that more regular and active members could get their licenses.

Thanks again and if you have any issues or questions with Panda 2013 you know where to find me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.