Expired Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 with 6 months free trail

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
About;

Essential protection but more than a simple antivirus.

The new Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 offers the easiest-to-use and most intuitive protection for your computer. Just install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers and online fraud.

Chat, share photos and videos, bank and buy online, read your favorite blogs or surf the Web with total peace of mind and without interruptions.

Thanks to the Collective Intelligence technology, this product is safer, faster and more complete than ever.

Read more...

pandaantiviruspro2012.jpg

How to get Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 with 6 months free trail

Go to the Panda Facebook page and click on the 'Like' button. - https://www.facebook.com/PandaUSA

D

Deleted member 178

this is a good promotional offer but i dont use it

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
As far I know they made before 6 months promo. But now its same just a different theme called Back to School.

I

illumination

I tried and tested it, was not impressed with it all. Really dislike the safe browser feature in it, having to download Sun Virtualbox.. Paying for a product that uses free third party applications, just makes no sense to me..

D

Deleted member 178

thewolfsmith72 said:
I tried and tested it, was not impressed with it all. Really dislike the safe browser feature in it, having to download Sun Virtualbox.. Paying for a product that uses free third party applications, just makes no sense to me..

good to know and i agree !

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Seems its like the Free/PRO Panda Cloud Antivirus would perform better than the Full AV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.