App Review Panda Cloud Antivirus BETA Prevention Test by bbbbweb aka techtechman74

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vextor

Thread author
G'day, I made review of Panda Cloud Antivirus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fg1x79x1cM
Watch it on YouTube as it is HD!

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Hey bbbbweb thanks for the video. If I might ask, what font do you use ?
btw, you can choose not to install the toolbar at installation.

eXp

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
1. Like eXPerience said, the toolbar is optional. Users can uninstall the toolbar (or disable) it and still keep the URL Filtering.
2. Panda Cloud includes a behavioral guard. You just didn't notice the behavioral options when you ventured through the settings.

Nice review! :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Even this is dated on Aug.08 2011 yet Panda Cloud is doing very well.

Since Panda Cloud have their latest beta 1.9.1 its good to conduct another review and it has a firewall feature.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Panda Cloud have their latest beta 1.9.1 its good to conduct another review and it has a firewall feature.

Interesting, I will wait for a final release and conduct a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.