• Light on System

• Low on Ram

• Quick Scanning and Removal
CONS
• Not the Greatest on Web Blocking

• Low Detection Rate against 128 Files

• Behavioral Blocker did not seem to Exist
BOTTOM LINE
According to my testing’s, Panda has not done a great job protecting me. I really like the new interface because it fits windows 8 and the ram usage is nice and low. I do hope they improve the disadvantages because those are the things that you need if you want to be protected. For now, I will not recommend this antivirus to users even though it is free until they improve the disadvantages.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
I just did,it is above my signature icons

It says "See full review at...."
thax for the review

I've tested the preview version with approximately similar results (a little bit lower) however it was heavy on my sys

I was just wonder how it's receiving 100% with the pro lab tests, it not even close to that

cheers

Reactions: MalwareDetective

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
thax for the review

I've tested the preview version with approximately similar results (a little bit lower) however it was heavy on my sys

I was just wonder how it's receiving 100% with the pro lab tests, it not even close to that

cheers

Your Welcome!:)

and I honestly do not know why it is receiving 100%. Thats why I like to review antivirus's and post them on my website and here because I want to state the truth about that antivirus.lol

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Your Welcome!:)

and I honestly do not know why it is receiving 100%. Thats why I like to review antivirus's and post them on my website and here because I want to state the truth about that antivirus.lol
if you have video's as well please post the links

thnx for great job

just to mention one thing, mse was better then panda on my test.

cheers

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
if you have video's as well please post the links

thnx for great job

just to mention one thing, mse was better then panda on my test.

cheers

Your Welcome!

The only videos I do is cleaning infected pc's, linux videos (opensuse, korora project ,and elementary os), and extra things that may be important to users!:)

I do not do videos on antivirus reviews

Reactions: nissimezra

b91

Jan 16, 2014
Could you explain the big difference between your results and the results of AV-Comparatives and AV-test, who give this product a high rating?

Reactions: nissimezra

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Could you explain the big difference between your results and the results of AV-Comparatives and AV-test, who give this product a high rating?

I understand your curiosity, as for me..I never trust those Av test, most of them didn't used it (the product) for a long time period, how they can say about "pros" and "cons" when they didn't used it for quite long time? at least 2/3 days or probably a week?
I prefer read a review when it made/written by a user like this :)

Anyway big thanks for the review Malware Security, I agree with your review and your recommendation, Panda's scan is also very slow, they need to improved their product :confused:

Last edited:

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
I understand your curiosity, as for me..I never trust those Av test, most of them didn't used it (the product) for a long time period, how they can say about "pros" and "cons" when they didn't used it for quite long time? at least 2/3 days or probably a week?
I prefer read a review when it made/written by user like this :)

Anyway big thanks for the review Malware Security, I agree with your review and your recommendation, Panda's scan is also very slow, they need to improved their product :confused:
very very slow scan, and its slowing the pc.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
i saw a video review on panda 3, even though the detection was law and no response from panda when running the files the sys was still clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.