Expired Panda Cloud AV Pro 2.0 [GIVEAWAY OVER]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

RE: Panda Cloud AV Pro 2.0

Ok Thanks a lot, will upgrade Panda on my girlfriend Laptop, i just installed PCAV free and using Win7 Firewall, she like silent things ^^

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011

License duration for the one who asked :

ppTg0.jpg

P

Plexx

Could someone attempt to do that for me? I am still unable to go past the screens. I press Buy it now and page gets blank. IE, FF Chrome.

:(

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011

Biozfear said:
Could someone attempt to do that for me? I am still unable to go past the screens. I press Buy it now and page gets blank. IE, FF Chrome.

:(

Appears to be out of licenses now. Thread title edited.

YHJpB.jpg

P

Plexx

Oh no.... one step too late.

are there any ways to get a free trial of the pro for review purposes?

Searching on google I can only find the giveaways for the older version

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
CHECK UT THIS LINK AND LIKE THE PAGE TO GET 6 MONTHS OF PANDA CLOUD PRO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
https://www.facebook.com/cloudantivirus/app_4949752878

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
if any one wants 1 year license for use i can give him
i have 3 license out of 1 given so i can give 2 license.

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
loveboy_lion said:
CHECK UT THIS LINK AND LIKE THE PAGE TO GET 6 MONTHS OF PANDA CLOUD PRO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
https://www.facebook.com/cloudantivirus/app_4949752878

I'm pretty sure that's the old 1.5 version. Someone will have to try it and report back if it is.

MrXidus

Apr 17, 2011
ReviewsAntivirus said:
giveaway works again

http://i.imgur.com/yTgA1.png

Not the same, This is the actual TrialPay method where you MUST complete one offer (which none are free) to get the license. I posted this back on page 1.

P

Plexx

that was the exact link I used before for a friend and it was for old version. Installer size is also smaller than the new version by nearly 300Kbs.

Edit: I am referring to the facebook page

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
@mrxidus it was showing up in free version for me.....i think it was something to do with CNET site according to countries......anyways giveaway is over guyz....got myself with 5 licences :D

Tobi

Jul 7, 2011
samit said:
@mrxidus it was showing up in free version for me.....i think it was something to do with CNET site according to countries......anyways giveaway is over guyz....got myself with 5 licences :D
I grabbed a few too, but... the licenses only have a one-year shelf life, so you will not be able to save them for long. :D

kioh123

Jul 31, 2012
samit said:

uhm can i have some? pls send me
does this licenses date of expiration is set from the moment you
purchase it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.