App Review Panda Free Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Very nice review, thanks :)
Well, decent result, but it is far from 100% detection from AVComp. for example.
Obvious, each test result is relative to the tested malware.
It second his review :)
I tested panda myself while ago. It's one of the weakest I have ever tested and testing it against malwares was really painful.
You can see it took him hours to produce this videos. It was scanning 776 files with panda and you can guess how long it would take. When I executed the first sample, the VM was frozen and unusable. 30 seconds later, I could execute the second sample but it froze for the next 30 seconds

Last edited:
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
The gui is really awesome Protection not, Opposite of Avira!
I agree that the GUI isn't too bad, but not the best protection :(
Very nice review, thanks :)
Well, decent result, but it is far from 100% detection from AVComp. for example.
Obvious, each test result is relative to the tested malware.
Thank you! It didn't do too badly on the Detection Test, but indeed not 100%.

It second his review :)
I tested panda myself while ago. It's one of the weakest I have ever tested and testing it against malwares was really painful.
You can see it took him hours to produce this videos. It was scanning 776 files with panda and you can guess how long it would take. When I executed the first sample, the VM was frozen and unusable. 30 seconds later, I could execute the second sample but it froze for the next 30 seconds
Thanks for watching & it was painful for me too because it took 40 ish minutes to scan...I feel your pain, but I am lucky I didn't scan that many files :p

I liked Panda Pogba, haha :D Scanner time is scary, thanks for the test :)
:D Thanks for watching!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.