App Review Panda IS 2013 Final Detection/Removal Test(MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNl6Mrsp1Qc
* You need link to view video.

Long story short, video recording recording software went blank after checking processes and did not come back on until after my web prevention portion of my test(cut blank section from this review). I belive the issue was my recording software became unressponsive at some point in the test. I am looking into this issue and considering other recording options. The only way I would consider posting this mess is because detection, in my opinon, is one of the most important parts of the test which thankfuly was recorded. I believe my results,though somewhat scattered,can still benefit the community. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and I do intend on making a "full" review on Panda IS or one of their other products in the coming days and when released I will remove this one.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
abhi95sinha said:
Gr8 as always !!
Waiting for bitdefender test. Could you plz test it out next :D

Thanks. Yes next test will be Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Final.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.