#1 Petrovic, Jul 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Official Website:
    http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/downloads/beta/
    Build version:
    Beta releases may be unstable and contain unreported bugs
    Ashampoo_Snap_2016.07.18_19h32m28s_001_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2016.07.18_19h36m08s_002_.jpg

Want to have a tailor-made security solution? Now you can.

With Panda, you'll be protected and have the ability to add and remove security features so that you ONLY pay for the things you use and need.

As always, your opinion is very important to us, so we want you to be the first to try it out.

You can download the beta from Free antivirus software under development - Panda Security

Additionally, would you like to turn it into an ADVANCED version, with extra protection and features?
    You just have to use this activation code: ADVANCEDBETA

Finally, would you also like to have computer cleanup and maintenance features?
    Enable the product's PC Tuneup feature with this activation code: CLEANUPBETA

This is all we can show you right now, but soon we'll have more new features for you. We'll let you know so you can try them out!

As always, you can send any questions or bugs to this BETA FORUM. We'll be happy to chat with you.
    Panda Security Forum - View topic - Panda Protection: New beta available

spaceoctopus, kev216, Spawn and 8 others like this.
  2. Spawn

Spawn Administrator
    Staff Member Content Creator

Jan 8, 2011
    Is Panda Protection their new name for their Security range for 2017? What about Panda Free Antivirus (previously known as Panda Cloud Antivirus)?

Thanks for the share.

spaceoctopus, davisd and kev216 like this.
  3. kev216

kev216 Level 18
    Content Creator Trusted

Aug 6, 2014
    Belgium
    Windows 10
    Sophos
    Nice UI, much better than the previous one!

spaceoctopus, frogboy and davisd like this.
  4. DJ Panda

DJ Panda Level 29

Aug 30, 2015
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Windows 10
    Emsisoft
    So is this panda protection the same as what Zemana has? Will Zemana also gain from this?

5. Petrovic

Petrovic Level 61
    Trusted

Apr 25, 2013
    Somewhere In nowhere
    yes
    install
    http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda/BETA/187580/PANDAFREEAVBETA.exe
    &
    Do not activate = free av
    single installer - functional changes from the activation code

spaceoctopus and davisd like this.
  6. Yash Khan

Yash Khan Level 51

Oct 22, 2012
    Please post some screenshots guys...

spaceoctopus likes this.
  7. Hanmin147

Hanmin147 Level 28

Jul 28, 2014
    Windows 10
    Avast
    Had pretty bad experiences with stable versions of Panda, would be terrified to install their beta.

spaceoctopus and Captain Awesome like this.
  8. spaceoctopus

spaceoctopus Level 10

Jul 13, 2014
    Distant galaxy
    Windows 10
    ESET
    Very nice interface design!

9. pablozi

pablozi Level 22
    Trusted

Jun 14, 2011
    Null Island
    Windows 10
    Default-Deny
    As far as I know there is no connection between Zemana and Panda. Where comes this information from?

spaceoctopus likes this.
  10. spaceoctopus

spaceoctopus Level 10

Jul 13, 2014
    Distant galaxy
    Windows 10
    ESET
    Been using the 2016 version for about 8 months, it's a very light product and it's detection rate is quite impressive. Protection against dangerous links and PUP hosts is one of the best i think. And it's behavioural protection is also very good. On the minus side, the interface has always been a bit slow to respond. Lets hope that in the 2017 version they correct that.:)

BigWrench and Yash Khan like this.
  11. adnage19

adnage19 Level 5

Sep 22, 2016
    Poznań, Poland
    Windows 10
    Emsisoft
    Hello! I'm using Panda Protection Beta with activated ADVANCEDETA key, which is basically a Panda Antivirus Pro. What can I say - this program, just like stable version, is extremaly light for PC. I believe it's one of the lightest AV's. It eats more RAM and CPU only straight after Windows boot, then it uses 20-25MB of RAM and nearly none of CPU, I believe. The full scan takes much time unfortunately. Antivirus Pro has few nice features. For example, it has Application Control, which is some kind of HIPS, I believe.

I'm running now Panda along with Zemana AntiLogger (was lucky to get lifetime license!) and, so far, no problems at all. Somebody can say: "But there are many AV's with better detection than Panda". Yes, but Panda still isn't as bad in terms of detection + it has great URL protection and quite good PUA/PUP detection. Why am I saying this? Because I have installed it not for me. I don't need an AV at all, I'm safe without it. But my family isn't as careful and experienced as me. So I wanted to provide an automatic and light antivirus with good basic protection and I believe Panda gives that. And with working Zemana AntiLogger in the background, another easy-use software, I hope that my family is pretty safe.
    Of course it's beta, but everything seems to be working fine, I believe there aren't many changes under-hood in compare to stable version.

Wow, it's a long post... Sorry about that. Just wanted to give a detailed feedback. :)