Battle Partition software

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Thread author
This might sound silly but which Program do you recommend for Partitions?

I have had some recommendation on the above programs.

All I need is a reliable piece of software that would not create any unforeseen problems.

Also thinking of having a dual boot (Windows and Linux) on another system, apart from splitting my own HDD.

Thanks

P

Plexx

Thread author
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have used the windows one to do the split.

Will look into each option to see which one has a boot cd and take it from there.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I have used an old version of EASEUS Partition Master Home, installed the newer version now and it looks useful if you want to try it. Only 12MB download.

P

Plexx

Thread author
Believe it or not, still not used to see 2 drives on my laptop, lol.

Will need some time to get used to.

Does the EaseUS has the ability to create a boot disk?

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
looking on their edition comparison http://www.partition-tool.com/easeus-partition-manager/comparison.html and from what i remember it is not available in the free (home) edition but in the paid versions they have it. I find once in a while they will have the professional version on GOTD which has the bootable cd but who knows when they will re-run it.

loveboy_lion

Level 1
Verified
Feb 23, 2012
Biozfear said:
Believe it or not, still not used to see 2 drives on my laptop, lol.

Will need some time to get used to.

Does the EaseUS has the ability to create a boot disk?
If you cant get used to that then what do you think about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.