Expired Password Confidential Premium 1.1.16

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ozone

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2017
Password Confidential keeps your passwords secure and makes your life easier at the same time. You will no longer have to remember or keep track of dozens of different passwords. With Password Confidential you can capture and manage all your passwords and IDs in one secure encrypted account. Password Confidential automatically captures passwords and user ids for the websites you visit. The next time you visit a site you will be automatically logged in or you can even launch sites directly from within Password Confidential.

----------------------------------------

Only 10000 keys, so be fast.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I got it to work but it is a little complicated.
CP_SS.png

It looks very basic, I don't know nor have I ever heard of this company.
I will test it out, but given the lack of knowledge on this publisher, I am uncomfortable leaving this installed.
Thanks OP

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
14 reviews on Google(none very good) and cannot find any on Apple
This is one area where purchasing or using a free well established,well respected,complete program is a must.
Personally I would advise against using this one.
Good thing about it is there are only 11 hours left.

ozone

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2017
sorry for this giveaway, next time I will try to do some research before posting here

Reactions: Marcin

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
sorry for this giveaway, next time I will try to do some research before posting here

Indeed, no need to feel sorry. It is good for the subject to be raised. Your post results in more information being available to online searchers about this program. Also, developers often watch this website, so a thread like this can focus their attention on the things they need to do to up their game and make a better program.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.