password protect a file/folder

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
Hello is there a good utility that can password protect a file/folder by right clicking to it and setting a passord?

Without having to open vaults like iobits locker but just with right click on the selected file/folder

Thank you.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Nikos said:
Hello is there a good utility that can password protect a file/folder by right clicking to it and setting a passord?

Without having to open vaults like iobits locker but just with right click on the selected file/folder

Thank you.

My Secret Folder is something that you might like. :)

Nikos

Thread author
Jul 19, 2012
Thank you i just tried it it works great! and i dont have to run the application every time i want to protect/unprotect something!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Nikos said:
Thank you i just tried it it works great! and i dont have to run the application every time i want to protect/unprotect something!

No problem, glad that I could help :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.