Maintenance & Optimization: CCleaner
IobitUninstaller
Virtual CD/DVD-Rom: Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.7.0
Hard Disk Utility: O&O Defrag 16
System Info: Process Explorer 15.40

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Most of us prefer to add HitMan Pro as an on-demand scanner.

Some people are happy with MSE, but Webroot Secure, Avast, Bullguard and ZoneAlarm seem to be the best free options. IMHO

Try these add-ons if you wish: Ghostery, FireGloves, BetterPrivacy, Self-Destructing Cookies, NoScript, RequestPolicy

Be aware that HTTPS Everywhere, FireGloves, NoScript and RequestPolicy dramatically affect you surfing experience. I keep those deactivated most of the time unless I am in really hostile territory.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Add the Donottrackme on your Browser because he´s have more tracker blocking power, stop identity thieves, advertisers, social networks, and spammers from tracking you.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
DNT won't stop or prevent ID Theft, usually that's the case from Social Engineering / Phishing attacks.

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

Thanks for suggestions, but in my opinion when you are online privacy is gone.

Config UPDATE

Have a nice day!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.