App Review PC-Tools Internet Security 2013

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I miss those products before when its a standalone product, especially threatfire and PC Tools Firewall Plus as they are ease to use and capable for mostly novice users.

Unfortunately they decided to discontinued it thus all components are now already in paid products.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Excellent music.
I needed a French translator toward the end.
So, did you like how it performed?

Excellent music selection. For something I don't listen to, I liked it.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Gnosis said:
I needed a French translator toward the end.

He said:

"He didn't expect to see that one day, but PC Tools has really improved but it's heaviness impacts the final result. We have to salute the efforts toward detection but PC Tools have to improve the impact upon the system"

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Understood. Thanks for the intel.

I figured it might need some efficiency tweaks, but it looks like it has potential.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
It has really a potential product, as Symantec Company acquired PC Tools to implement those components from Norton.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.