The browser extension, promoted on Reddit, is claimed to rely on GPU to apply AI-based adblocking.
![]()
Chrome Web Store
Add new features to your browser and personalize your browsing experience.chromewebstore.google.com
![]()
Last edited:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The browser extension, promoted on Reddit, is claimed to rely on GPU to apply AI-based adblocking.
![]()
Chrome Web Store
Add new features to your browser and personalize your browsing experience.chromewebstore.google.com
![]()
They use not relying on filter lists and reacting interactively per website using AI as a selling point.The extension uses WebGPU + WebGL when available.
I've disabled those features.
I won't be testing it.
If others test it, I'd be happy to read about their results.
God bless Raymond Hill.I tested it briefly. First, it showed that it blocked a lot but I found little that was actually blocked. Fingerprint blocker doesn't work. And you have to download a 2.GB ai file to get it to uses any ai![]()
The browser, promoted on Reddit
Typo fixedWOW what could wrong with such a esteemed and reliable site posting unknown extensions and apps![]()
for AI loversNOT for the fainthearted or those who believe in security
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes