Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!
- Processor brand and model
- Hard drive size and speed
- Amount of memory (RAM)
- Graphics card
- Operating system
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.
What's new in Speccy 1.30.728:
- Improved Windows 10 Anniversary Edition compatibility
- Updated support for latest Intel Kaby Lake processors
- Improved 64-bit build architecture
- Improved localisation support
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
View: Speccy Website