Please can someone help me

brian white

Thread author
May 27, 2014
Hi everyone,

A few years ago I downloaded a video torrent and within this torrent were parts of videos that were on my Hardrive. Just little parts that popped up every so often. How is this possible?? It has been haunting me ever since because the videos which were within the torrent were of me and my family.. Was this a virus? Can a virus infiltrate a hard drive and upload movies into a torrent? Thank you for your time to read this.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello brian white. Although I cannot claim to be knowledgeable in any way whatsoever about the workings of video downloads, torrents, or their subsequent interactions, I did happen to do a search which turned up software with descriptions possibly pointing to what may have been plaguing your hard drive for so long. I cannot recommend any of these programs personally, but for reference it can be a beginning.:)
http://hard-disk-repair-tool-torrent.downloads.filehungry.com/

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.