Advice Request Please help, I need a VPN that hasn't been hacked.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Without encryption, we will lose all privacy. This is our new battleground "Edward Snowden" ;)
ummmmm...no. i dont need encryption to have privacy, i just dont expose my sensitive stuff LOL... snowden the noob... teaching you to deactivate spying mechanism in phones instead of pushing people to stop exposing their life online...

same like people telling you to add 10 security apps instead of teaching you the basics and safe habits about security...

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Oh dear!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
lol that is true, working as an analyst doesn't make you an expert in data obfuscation.
All his "privacy tips" were online ages before he whistleblowed LOL

Snowden: you want anonymity use Tails ! this OS run from USB and every connection use TOR!!!
Umbra: oh you know Google Search too?

mwhahaha

• HaHa
Reactions: Venustus

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
ummmmm...no. i dont need encryption to have privacy, i just dont expose my sensitive stuff LOL... snowden the noob... teaching you to deactivate spying mechanism in phones instead of pushing people to stop exposing their life online...

same like people telling you to add 10 security apps instead of teaching you the basics and safe habits about security...
Yes :D
I will send it to Edward :ROFLMAO:

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

isn't it all https? encrypted. so the vpn can't really see what data you send anyway? so a hacker intercepts my encrypted data stream but can't read it. all the vpn can see is where i went.not what i sent. this was my understanding anyway, but i haven't really wasted much time reading on it.

Yes, but no. Server compromise most likely means the hacker (probably state actor) is able to see the traffic as they probably have the second half of the pairing.

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.