Advice Request Please report any malware that can bypass CCAV !

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Thread author
Hi Guys
smiley.gif

Yes ! Please report any malware that can bypass CCAV !

Comodo Cloud Antivirus uses a powerful combination of virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware !
thumbup.gif
Star.gif
Star.gif

When was the last time you were in such a bypass situation ? I think it was before you met with Comodo and its unique Default Deny Technology
smiley.gif

Let us know ! Here we are waiting to get your replies !

We believe in Protection , we provide you Free with, patented, world's only Default Deny Platform !

Thank you very much to you all in advance.

Kind Regards
Buket

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Idea is fine but msg is stupid. What are they trying to do, find issues with their software or self promote? Haven't seen such a failed topic by a developer in a while.
That's what i call desperate. Having to self promote even on your own forums.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
No, I'm just stating that other security vendors do have bypass/bugs submitted - Melih stated others do not ask for such info, why make a false comment, which is not true.
Exactly what you said. Show me 1 vendor that doesn't want to get bypasses and bugs reported to them. Basically people submitting bugs is free quality control and all vendors want that. It elevates their product value.
I will not comment on fixing those bugs because it will make Comodo position even worse.

W

Wave

Thread author
No, I'm just stating that other security vendors do have bypass/bugs submitted - Melih stated others do not ask for such info, why make a false comment, which is not true.
You're right. AVG, Avira, Sophos, Cylance and maybe some others are on BugCrowd, Avast have their own bug bounty programme separate to services like BugCrowd and the same applies to Kaspersky. As for other vendors, if you contact them to submit they will take it seriously (well most of them).

Reactions: Der.Reisende
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.