Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Policy Control .. please ..

Policy Control - JavaScript and Flash blocker - version 0.3.0, offered by rynu.smith (- link to add0n.com home page of this extension).

This Chrome extension block third-party or all resources of style, script, image, font, xmlhttprequest types ..
This is an alternative to "NoScript Security Suite" extension to provide filtering rules for different types of resources that each hostname is allowed to use.

This extension can be used as a simple image blocker or even Flash blocker or it can be used to improve users privacy and security by blocking third-party resources.

Available Policy Rules:

Font (@font-face)
Media (audio and video)
Object (plugin-handled content)
Script (JavaScript)
Stylesheet (CSS)
Sub Document (iframes and frames)
XMLHttpRequest
Ping
Content-Security-Policy Reports
WebSocket
Other Resources

My settings example:

In Status - notch case to be Policy Control enabed!

Font: Block third-party
Image: Allow all
Media: Block third-party
Object: Block all
Script, Stylesheet, SubDocument, XMLHttpRequest - all 4 are Allow all
Ping, CSP Reports, WebSocket, Other Resources - all 4 are Block all here.

After you have done your settings, click Save!

Must have Chrome extension to me.

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
If you have VIDEO YouTube problem on some videos: "An error occurred. Please try again later. .."

- In Policy Control extension Options/Other resources switch to: Allow all.

well

- I switched too Fonts to Allow all .. why not, I'm tired of blocking google safe fonts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.