[Poll] How well do you use Microsoft?

How many do you personally use on Windows 10 or Linked to MSA?

• Bing (Web search)

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Microsoft Launcher (Android app)

• Microsoft Rewards (earn points with Bing)

• Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, To-Do, Teams, Skype etc.)

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • OneDrive

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Microsoft Store

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Windows Timeline

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Your Phone (Android, iOS app)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Xbox app (Games Bar, Console Companion)

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Four. I'm not telling what they are, it's bad enuff I use that many. šŸ˜
Six. No shame in using Microsoft services on Windows 10. It's all part of the eXPerience.

None. I avoid MS software, it is usually several years behind and it lacks everything. I gave a honest try to Bing, Edge, Live, OneDrive, Store, but Meh.
Please elaborate on your reasons for Bing, Edge and OneDrive? :emoji_beer:

Aren't Microsoft browsers just used to download Google Chrome at first ? I know it doesn't go to any other website :ROFLMAO:. Microsoft edge and 76% vote :oops:. I think this time Microsoft did something right.
If you haven't been around for the past 5 years, then you wouldn't know the leaps MS have made to improve their ecosystem -- ignoring the Store.

Try the new Microsoft Edge - based on Chromium. Learn more.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.