Pop-up Ads on Steam

Yavuz

Thread author
May 27, 2015
Hello everyone. I got some malware or something like that I think. I just reformatted my computer and then at the second day this problem started. I just got Skype, Steam(Only Client), League of Legends, Logitech Gaming Software and my GPU and other drivers on the computer. Also I made the updates of Windows 7. I use everything licensed including the Windows and I downloaded the GPU driver from AMD's homepage and I installed the other drivers from the DVD of my Board so I think everything looks like usual to me. I also resetted my DSL modem..

The problem is when I'm on Steam if I click something for example a game or any empty place on the interface it shows me an advertising sometimes it's about the flash player update or sometimes some browser games or aliexpress etc.

I uploaded the FRST scan log and clicked on the email notifications. Is there something more I have to do or should I just wait for your instructions?

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    18.6 KB · Views: 24
  • FRST.txt
    186.2 KB · Views: 20

Yavuz

Thread author
May 27, 2015
Sorry for second message but to be more clear I got this Ads on the Store part of Steam Client and I don't have any ads on Chrome or Explorer I just got this Ads on Steam.. :(

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.