Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
We need an option to just delete, get rid of a draft comment for a thread that we haven't seen fit to submit. I used the quote function, and it gave the quote from the wrong post by the other user. And I can't get rid of that. The options given need to include flushing a draft comment and starting all over. Even when I open the thread from Alerts or other links my reply box at the bottom of the page keeps giving me the defective comment I have no intention of posting.

I see no way to replace the quote that I don't want with the correct quote. It would make it so much easier if I could just flush the darn thing and start afresh.

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
@conceptualclarity I believe this is what you're looking for :)

SqhBtav.png

OwMRBdW.png

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thank you, Myna.

I don't know why I got a box with the wrong quote, but once I got it it was darn near impossible to get rid of it. It took the greater part of an hour, and I don't know what happened. That Insert Quotes showed the first time but I don't believe I saw it again after the wrong quote appeared in the box.

As for what you show in the second screenshot, I have never seen that. How do you produce it? I did not see any Remove line when I was trying to clear my Reply box of a reply I had no intention of posting. I would have loved to have had a Remove line to click on in that infernal reply draft that kept coming up every time I refreshed the page or opened it from a different link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.