Post your Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net results

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
RE: Connection Speed Show Off!

>.>

I come from a family that has enough money but is verryyy careful with it. So it is ingrained in me too. :p

At least the ISP switched from using that Indian hotline. Their English should be called BlahBlahish or something. They probably can only understand each other.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

1211569081.png

If i will rate my ISP then 3 caused before we are experienced problems on the connection which counted for a weeks.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011

1212076060.png

Considering the two options I have here I consider this pretty good, in my area they do not offer the faster speed with my current ISP due to location but either way it is far faster and more reliable than what I switched from a few years ago, plus it costs less.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
RE: Speedtest + Pingtest

Hi there is an exist topic that Jack made but show off connections however there is a ping test so anyone can post a ping test.

Connection Speed Show Off

by the way

Here is the pingtest my speedtest is in the connection show off thread :)

Reactions: Sorrento

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
RE: Speedtest + Pingtest

My Pingtest was greatly impoved than before caused I received a lower of D but now its a B.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
RE: My Speedtest.net results

Not bad its still fast on that connection. Upload is good mine is like 30+ only.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

win7holic, SpeedTest provides a code to copy direct to the Forums. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.