Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I have been in contact with HitmanPro support.

Next year there are two products HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert. HitmanPro.Alert will be priced about US $5,- more than an HitmanPro license.
So a license for 1 PC 1 Year HitmanPro will cost $24,95 and Alert will cost $ 29,95.

I asked specifically concerning the three-year licenses,

Just add about $5 to every license type and you know. We are still working on it.

I wonder if the second answer contradicts the first: "add about $5 to every license type". Does that mean the one-year licenses?

If anybody has additional information, please post it.

Reactions: Der.Reisende

Hangtooth

Level 5
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
I'll look around too, I bought a 3pc-1 year (for $34.95USD) license yesterday because I was tired of waiting to see what would happen Jan 1. I almost purchased MBAE instead just out of spite, but to me HMPA is still the better product. I'd have bought the 3 year license, but committing that long to a product under the control of a new company is too much of a gamble. Maybe it will get better, maybe it will not. Great product today though.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Sophos has a very strong reputation, so that gives reason for hope for the product's future. I just hope they don't cannibalize it and kill it like Norton did with PC Tools and Google does from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.