Prisma App for Android Phones Officially Launched by Prisma Labs Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
"Prisma" is a photo editing app develop by “Prisma Labs inc.” that helps you turn your image into an artistic effect. “Alexey Moiseenkov” is a person who created this awesome photo editing app for mobile devices he is also founder of “Now Prisma Labs inc.”.
Read full Article

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
any good reason for not installing. I also don't like much because no internet no use of Prisma.

Reactions: Logethica
Y

yigido

any good reason for not installing. I also don't like much because no internet no use of Prisma.
Compare the reasons for installing ? I see no point to use this app. I do not like my images are uploaded to 3rd parties hands. For what? Just shiny filter, thanks :)

Reactions: Logethica

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
Third party is a good reason but we use most of software i.e chat software are also third party software and antivirus that are used to clean our laptops are also that kind of software. We can't imagine what antivirus software companies do to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.