Expired Privacy Drive 3.1 - GOTD

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Privacy Drive 3.1

d9f2dd735b590caa8e150fe24b91b9bc.png

Features
Using industry-leading strong encryption algorithms, Privacy Drive allows you to create multiple encrypted volumes to mount as virtual disks, you can use them just as other normal hard drives. All data on the virtual disks is stored in encrypted form and is automatically encrypted or decrypted right before they are saved or loaded, you do not need to manually encrypt or decrypt each and every file or folder.

When you are done, simply dismount the virtual disk/encrypted volume and all your important files and documents will be instantly protected. There is no data stored on an encrypted volume can be read (decrypted) without using the correct password.

Privacy Drive supports AES 128-bit & 256-bit industry standard encryption algorithms, works on Microsoft Windows 10/8.x/7/Vista/2012/2008 (32/64-bit) and supports FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS file systems.

Direct Download Link : http://files2.giveawayoftheday.com/PrivacyDrive31-bk2q4l.zip

HomePage

Enjoy.

Last edited:

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
I've been thinking about this kind of software and to use it in a certain way. Hopefully I word this correctly.

Being that when you create a volume, it is stored on an existing hard drive in an encrypted container that must be mounted to see/use what's inside of it (that is how I remember it anyway - haven't used this kind of software in a while) and is assigned it's own drive letter that you should be able to read/write to freely when mounted/unencrypted.

Since it is assigned it's own drive letter (when mounted/unencrypted), in my mind, I could have MEGA (or any other sync tool) work inside of that virtual hard drive and have it sync and such with no problems. At the same time the data is secure and encrypted on MEGA servers, it can be encrypted on the HDD as well but still be used normally when mounted. I could also in theory have music players like AIMP, Foobar, VLC, and so on use that drive to automatically create the library of music like it would do in a normal environment.

Anyone think this would work? If not, I will not bother with such software. All the data on my Media HDD is actively used and synced to MEGA and I do not want to compromise this ability.

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.