- May 4, 2019
Hi guys, I have something good for privacy lovers, I hope you like it.
Open source tool for enforcing privacy & security best practices on Windows and MacOS, because privacy is sexy.
- Rich: Hundreds of scripts designed to give you control over your data.
- Free: Both free as in beer and free as in speech.
- Transparent. Have full visibility of what the tweaks do when you enable them.
- Reversible. Undo if something feels wrong.
- Accessible. No need to run compiled software on your computer with the web version.
- Open. What you see as code in this repository is what you get. The application itself, its infrastructure and deployments are open source and automated thanks to bump-everywhere.
- Tested. Lots of testing. Automated and manual. Community testing and review. Stability improvements come before new features.
- Extensible. Easily extend scripts with a custom templating language.
- Portable and simple. Each script runs independently without cross dependencies.
GitHub - undergroundwires/privacy.sexy: Open-source tool to enforce privacy & security best-practices on Windows, macOS and Linux, because privacy is sexy 🍑🍆
Open-source tool to enforce privacy & security best-practices on Windows, macOS and Linux, because privacy is sexy 🍑🍆 - GitHub - undergroundwires/privacy.sexy: Open-source tool to enforce priva...
Web tool to generate scripts for enforcing privacy & security best-practices such as stopping data collection of Windows and different softwares on it.