Guide | How To PrivaZer Is Arguably The Best System Cleaning Tool For Windows

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I do not recommend privazer for people who do not exactly know what they doing , but it does not mean that privazer is not an untrustworthy program. it actually quite good.

true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
There is not a single reason not to trust Privazer, it is arguably just as trust worthy as Ccleaner.
Not trying to favo this program but it is seriously good and very well regarded by those who use it.
Even technical people are pretty amazed about the programs functions and actual power to clean up.
Because this program really works and it really does clean what it lists as to be cleaned.
It fetches garbage and old files from places most people did not even know they did exist.
I'll try it again but last time i did my computer wouldn't start.

- I know what i am doing with the product...

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
I use ccleaner , wise care 365 free and privazer , I only use privazer once per 2 or 3 three months to clear out old prefetch data and for cleaning the free space and mft files. and to answer moose's question : I run win 8.1 64 bit and privazer does the job for me. als cleaning programs use different cleaning cycles and what one does not find , the other does. I do not recommend privazer for people who do not exactly know what they doing , but it does not mean that privazer is not an untrustworthy program. it actually quite good.

Spot on, The only problem is selective cleaning, even tho they have a tuto that allows you to select how the program should clean, speed, privacy or both.
Its kinda clean all and achieve GREAT results. or clean nothing.
So normally if i want to clean fast (Shallow) i use Ccleaner, if i want to sanitize (Deep VERY deep) my OS then Privazer does it with amazing accuracy.
It even cleans out sectors from previous OS installations (Remnants)

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
I'll try it again but last time i did my computer wouldn't start.

- I know what i am doing with the product...

Lol your pc would not start? when you used Privazer?
Lmao... than you need a different tool ...may i suggest clean install windows, a proper security, a proper config, a set of common sense and browsing habbits & computer practices? (I mean that in a joking way)
Because there is NO way privazer would let your computer crash.
And that is a fact which has been OVERLY reviewed and tested across all the major techplatforms over the internet.

The reason i say this is because Privazer will not touch anything that even remotly could hurt your stability and OS.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Lol your pc would not start? when you used Privazer?
Lmao... than you need a different tool ...may i suggest clean install windows, a proper security, a proper config, a set of common sense and browsing habbits & computer practices? (I mean that in a joking way)
Because there is NO way privazer would let your computer crash.
And that is a fact which has been OVERLY reviewed and tested across all the major techplatforms over the internet.

The reason i say this is because Privazer will not touch anything that even remotly could hurt your stability and OS.

I'll give it once more chance.

Reactions: Nico@FMA

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
I'll give it once more chance.
If you run into trouble please make some screenshots and make a screenshot of the windows event viewer.
Because as i said Privazer will not crash your PC.
And if it does then something was already majorly wrong in your pc.

Reactions: Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
If you run into trouble please make some screenshots and make a screenshot of the windows event viewer.
Because as i said Privazer will not crash your PC.
And if it does then something was already majorly wrong in your pc.
The pc i tested it on before was like 10 years old lmao.

Theguywholikesbetas

Level 2
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
There is not a single reason not to trust Privazer, it is arguably just as trust worthy as Ccleaner.
Not trying to favo this program but it is seriously good and very well regarded by those who use it.
Even technical people are pretty amazed about the programs functions and actual power to clean up.
Because this program really works and it really does clean what it lists as to be cleaned.
It fetches garbage and old files from places most people did not even know they did exist.
To be truthful i'm a stubborn as$hole when it comes to trying things new

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.