[Problem] Avira Firewall Not Working.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akash209

Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Hello,
After use of one week Avira Internet Security 2013, i suddenly saw that a message come in the icons tray that "Turn on your Windows Firewall"

But Avira Firewall is says working in the Avira main Tray!
I saw that when i install Avira IS 2013, Its firewall is Working..!!

I think it cause in after install 1 or 2 days..!

What to do...?????

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
What OS are you using it on? According to Avira it is still not fully Windows 8 compatible.

If Windows 7 or earlier then reinstall

Reactions: Kent

Akash209

Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
I reinstall two times, and also removed and clean by removal tool of avira and reinstall, after 2 or 3 days this problem starts..!
I m using win7 32bit with dualcoar processer 2gb ram!

D

Deleted member 178

It may be the (in)famous Action Center bug (EAM had the same issue before); nothing to worry, just disable the firewall notification of action center.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
There could be a possible problem when registered on Action Center thus the components couldn't recognized but try to reinstall as suggested to if it will persist again.

mostafa akhlaqi

Sep 17, 2013
We have the same problem dude! I have Avira Internet Security 2013 installed. Firewall is active in Avira setting but Action Center alerts all the time to Turn on Your Firewall! I have changed it a lot but it rolled back.

RAM:2
CPU:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.