Problem refreshing windows after run some clean tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i dont know if you experimented it and if it happens to you but when i run some tools like auslogic boostspeed or wisecare 360 windows says "Error can not refresh this machine" It happens to you, how solve it?

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Maybe system restore too before the problem , type in system restore, if it ask you do you want to create a restore point{click}, you should see the option there to click on a exsisting restore point, I had a cleaner corrupt my wireless conection,it was a real bummer,had to buy a netgear adapter to get back online, gl

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
The apps that you mentioned change some settings of the operating system and probably these changes interfere with the Windows refresh tool or some system files are damaged after the cleaning.
Use the "restore changes" tool of Auslogics and Wise and restart your PC.
Also, usually a restore point is automatically created because of default setting by these apps, so you can try to use this restore point.

Personal view: the optimization tools often cause problems so avoid their use or create a system image before using them, as a safety procedure.

Last edited:

Hi i dont know if you experimented it and if it happens to you but when i run some tools like auslogic boostspeed or wisecare 360 windows says "Error can not refresh this machine" It happens to you, how solve it?

Post screenshot so people can see the error message.

What you write and what you actually mean might be two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.