Rob o tool
New Member
Hi, hope you can help. I haven't uploaded any scan logs to this post, I don't know how to.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hi TwinHeadedEagle, which reports exactly and how do I go about doing this?Hello,
Do you have needed reports? There is a Upload a File option which you can use.
Hi TwinHeadedEagle, which reports exactly and how do I go about doing this?
Thanks, I did read earlier, will re-read and try to do all I can to fulfill all I need to. I'll come back to you later, thanks again.
Hi again, have uploaded to sendspace, I think, but don't understand how to get download link. Have read FAQ's but still don't get how to.Can you upload them here and then provide me with download link?
Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes