Problem with Kaspersky free in Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel.

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 28, 2016
Hi, I have to disable real-time protection to update windows. Anyone know of a solution? Thank you very much in advance.
Greetings.

Emanuel.

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 28, 2016
I deactivate it to be able to update. This happened today. Windows 10 creators.

military

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 13, 2012
Now what is the problem? Does the anti-virus do not turn on or do you not know how to enable it?

Reactions: Emanuel.

Emanuel.

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 28, 2016
The problem that gave me today is that I had to deactivate the protection in real time to be able to update Windows. Thank you very much.

military

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 13, 2012
I understood. I'm from the Russian popular (known) site. We did not have such reports today. Update to all came normally. I think that you needed to wait longer. Antivirus monitors the change of all files, including the process of updating the system. Therefore, it may take longer to update.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
No idea, but could be it due to the geographical area, IP, etc? Seen that Kaspersky free doesn't provide English version, I assume some limitation may exist.
From your profile I see that you do not live in Russia.

Emanuel.

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 28, 2016
Thank you very much. How do I stop kaspersky from scanning Windows updates?

military

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 13, 2012
No way. Only temporarily disable real-time protection. When the real-time protection is disabled, the update is still not installed ? If so, install the update on the link above. An error with the update may not be associated with the antivirus software. The solution is still the same, update offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.